While there are many different types of companies listed on Localstake, they typically have the following profile:
- Company Type: are food and beverage producers, franchises, retailers, consumer product manufacturers, restaurants, breweries or distilleries.
- Stage: are already generating revenue or will be generating revenue very quickly after the fundraise
- Financial status: are growing, healthy companies, not companies looking for bailout or turnaround funding
- Use of funding: typically raising between $50K to $500K to purchase equipment, hire more employees, open another location, build additional inventory, etc…
- Minimum investment: typically $250 or $500
- What investors receive: a revenue share loan, equity, or convertible debt (+ investor perks)